Tokyo is the best place to travel if you are planning for a vacation across Asia. It is the largest city in Japan where there is around thirty-six million population with a perfect literacy rate. There are around thirty-six wards with around sixty-two municipalities within the city. There are two main airports in Tokyo namely Narita International Airport and Haneda Airport. Tokyo is the capital city of Japan. It is the hotspot for the business, economic, governance, culture and entertainment.
Highlights for a perfect Tokyo tour packages
The highlights of the Tokyo tour packages from India includes the best spots between Tokyo and Kyoto apart from the additional features like anime-spots, southern Japan or time to explore the city of peace, Hiroshima.
- A lot of people argue on the fact that Japan is beautiful no matter where one goes. There are some who says that it is still the best to go during the spring season when the pink and white sakura petals that blossoms.
- Majority of the familiar parks and temples becomes a gathering spot for many who wish to see the beautiful flowers of the year. For celebrating this wonderful time of year, it is best to join the Cherry Blossom Japan tour packages apart from exploring the fan-favourite spots in Japan during the spring season.
- The Tokyo tour packages from India also includes a night in a Japanese style hotel where you can indulge in a hot-spring with a bullet train ride, tea ceremony, rickshaw ride, museum visits along with Japanese gardens that create the ultimate spring vacation package.
- One can even enjoy the authentic Japanese specialities and even get a photo with Mt. Fuji gracing through the background. One can even extend the vacation before taking after this Cherry Blossom Tour in Tokyo, Osaka, Kyoto and Hiroshima.
- The Tokyo tour packages from India takes one through all the essential destinations between Tokyo and Kyoto with plenty of great stops. In Tokyo, one can see the dynamic mixture of new and old coming to life in the stunning capital of Japan. One can enjoy the traditional feel in the history of Asausa’s Sensoji Temple, making way through the Shibuya Crossing where the thousands gathered on a daily basis. On the other hand, Kyoto is the ancient Japanese capital that has unsurprisingly full of historic landmarks and treasures of Japan. The Mara’s Todaji Temple along with Gaunt Buddha resides to the gorgeousness and endless vermillion gates of Fushimi Institute Shrine that leaves one in awe land wonderstruck on how the country has preserved s much of its proud heritage.
- There are even chances to ride the bullet trains that are considered to be the fastest way to travel across Japan. There are even Japanese green tea ceremonies and sake tasting during the tour that provides a truly Japanese experience. There is a day to enjoy the nature in Hakone before entering Kyoto. One can even enjoy the Owakudani Ropeway that reaches Owakudani Boiling Valley for a great view of Mt. Fuji during the trip.
This highlights even include the stay at a Japanese inn or Ryokan where you can relax in the hot springs and enjoy the famous kaiseki meal. It is the beautiful tour on a whole.